ECTS 2022 and COVID-19
COVID-19 measures at the venue
ECTS is looking forward to hosting the 49th ECTS Congress as a physical event with the support of live streaming. Your safety is our priority.
We have booked large rooms with high ceilings, which are equipped with reliable air filters that exchange and provide fresh air around the clock. Catering points, exhibition and poster areas have been arranged to keep safe, but friendly distance. Sanitising stations will be provided in all areas of the conference.
All delegates are expected to act responsibly towards the health of their peers. Staff will be available onsite to address questions or concerns.
The COVID-19 guidelines below are based on pandemic conditions and restrictions issued by the Government of Finland in March 2022 and will be adjusted according to actual conditions at the time of the event.
- COVID-19 Certificate of full vaccination or negative PCR tests are not mandatory to enter the venue, but please make sure to comply with COVID-19 regulations for travel to Finland.
- Only come if you are healthy
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Face masks are not mandatory during consumption of food and drinks
- You are encouraged to observe social distancing (we recommend 1,5m)
- Follow basic hygiene rules
- Pay contactless if possible
- Please use regularly the hand sanitizers stations located throughout the venue
Travellers/ Internationals without Finnish registration will need to take tests trough a private provider. Below you can find a list of private providers.
- https://korona.9lives.fi/en/coronavirus-testing/ (private provider on the list is the station called Narinkkatori)
- https://www.terveystalo.com/en/customer/covid-19/ (fill out the form and testing station closest to you will be linked further)
- Walk-in testing station at the parking hall of Messukeskus (Hotel lobby assistant can help with directions)
COVID-19 Measures in Finland
Click here to find the latest corona protection measures of the congress center: https://messukeskus.com/korona/
And have also a look at the current Corona measures of the country Finland: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/information-on-coronavirus/current-restrictions